What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Seller's Advantage: Your home will be listed on the NWMLS, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, Yahoo, and many more sites. I also provide a Virtual Tour, Linked to Craig's List, YouTube and Facebook. Your home will receive the exposure needed for a successful sale. Call me today for the details. (360)661-1558
To find out more about selling your home, click here
What do I do as your listing agent?
- Researches the market to accurately price your property.
- Presents a listing packet and comparative marketing analysis (CMA).
- Determines the highest market value for your home or property.
- Helps you clarify your sales objectives (profit needed, where you want to move, your timeframe).
- Completes the listing agreement and the seller’s disclosure with you.
- Places the sign post and the sign in your yard.
- Places the lock box on your home.
- Tours your home again and decides how to most effectively market the property.
- Shows your home to perspective Buyer’s.
- Contacts Buyer’s agents who have shown your home.
Market your home
- Photographs your property for flyers, Internet ads, and virtual tours.
- Creates flyers.
- Creates a recording of details about your property for potential buyers to hear.
- Posts an ad to Craigslist, Prepares a Virtual Tour posting to many Real Estate internet sites
- Places the listing on the MLS.
- Places the listing on his or her real estate office website.
- Places the listing on other popular websites including Zillow, Trulia, Google, and Yahoo! Real Estate, Realtor.com and many more.
- Gives you showing feedback.
- Shows the listing to agents on property tours.
- Sends status reports to you via phone calls and or emails.
Review the offers
- Meets with you to present the offer and recommends how to respond to the offer.
- Reviews your estimated charges based on type of loan secured by the buyer.
- Prepares a Seller’s Net Sheet estimate.
Closing activities after you accept an offer.
- Delivers the offer to the title company after all parties have signed.
- Works with the buyer’s agent to confirm that the loan approval, inspection, and appraisal are underway.
- Negotiates amendments to the original contract.
- Helps you arrange for repairs after the inspection, if necessary.
- Reviews the title commitment.
- Arranges for the closing.
- Reviews the HUD 1 delivered by the title company.
- Arranges for buyer to receive keys after sale is recorded and closed.