Seller's Advantage: Your home will be listed on the NWMLS, Next Home with National Listing Distribution Service, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, Yahoo, Zillow and many more sites. I also provide a Virtual Tour. Your home will receive the exposure needed for a successful sale. Call me today for the details. (360)661-1558
To find out more about selling your home, click here
What do I do as your listing agent?
- Researches the market to accurately price your property.
- Presents a listing packet and comparative marketing analysis (CMA).
- Determines the highest market value for your home or property.
- Helps you clarify your sales objectives (profit needed, where you want to move, your timeframe).
- Completes the listing agreement and the seller’s disclosure with you.
- Places the sign post and the sign in your yard.
- Places the lock box on your home.
- Tours your home again and decides how to most effectively market the property.
- Shows your home to perspective Buyer’s.
- Contacts Buyer’s agents who have shown your home.
Market your home
- Photographs your property for flyers, Internet ads, and virtual tours. Matterport
- Creates flyers.
- Prepares a Virtual Tour posting to many Real Estate internet sites
- Places the listing on the NWMLS.
- Places the listing on his or her real estate office website.
- Places the listing on other popular websites including Zillow, Trulia, Google, and Yahoo, Realtor.com, Redfin and many more.
- Gives you showing feedback.
- Sends status reports to you via phone calls and or emails.
Review the offers
- Meets with you to present the offer and recommends how to respond to the offer.
- Reviews your estimated charges based on type of loan secured by the buyer.
- Prepares a Seller’s Net Sheet estimate.
Closing activities after you accept an offer.
- Delivers the offer to the title company after all parties have signed.
- Works with the buyer’s agent to confirm that the loan approval, inspection, and appraisal are underway.
- Negotiates amendments to the original contract.
- Helps you arrange for repairs after the inspection, if necessary.
- Reviews the title commitment.
- Arranges for the closing.
- Reviews the HUD 1 delivered by the title company.
- Arranges for buyer to receive keys after sale is recorded and closed.